Fall Cleaning

Did you know there is such a thing as 
"Fall Cleaning?"   
....  it seems that with the change of seasons we are inspired to refresh our spaces and clean house!   I personally am feeling the itch to get out my Autumn decorations and put away the Summer clothes, shoes and toys.



Have you ever heard of Norwex?   I am a huge fan of their chemical-free, non-toxic, natural cleaning products.  If you are a fan or have been wanting to try Green cleaning without chemicals, this is  a great time to try it out!  Check out my norwex website at:  http://melissascheichl.norwex.biz
Traditional chemical cleaning products are expensive, TOXIC and less effective than Norwex

I was very excited and proud to see the interest in Norwex at my friend Carrie's "Women's Expo" that she hosted last week.  As always, Carrie threw a great event with fun, prizes and of course yummy nibblies and bevies!   Thanks Carrie!   Anyone who knows me, knows that I am not a salesperson and my approach as a Norwex consultant has always been as a teacher to share my love and passion for chemical-free and allergy-free living.   Carrie's event was great because the guests were so interested in Norwex and had heard of it before.

The word is out....Norwex rocks!!!  
The hot items were the mop (if you have hardwood floors you will LOVE the mop!), the Fall Dishpack (which I am recommending as a teacher gift for Christmas this year because it is such a great deal! and great bang for the buck), and the Fall Cleaning Pack (my favourite!).





Interested in FREE NORWEX? 
Host a party!  A Norwex party is simple to organize and it is a lot of fun!  My friend Carrie earned all of these items FREE for having me at her Women's Expo:
  • 1 Makeup Removal Package
  • 1 Car Wash Mitt
  •  1 Spirisponge
  • 1 Washing Net
  •  1 Grey Kitchen Scrub Cloth
  •  1 Superior Cloth (Green/Blue) 40cm x 40cm
  • 1 Travel Pack, antibac  enviro cloths(set of 4)
  • 1 Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent

She also earned a credit of over $50 to buy anything she wants from Norwex! Don't have time to host a party?  Have a Virtual Party!   You can bring a catalogue and order forms to work, when you visit family or friends, or advertise on your Facebook page and email, etc., and any orders you receive will allow you to earn FREE NORWEX products and Norwex credit!

Please contact me if you are interested in finding out how you can host a real or virtual party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome! Thanks for sharing your comment!