Too many things on the go!!!

Welcome to my new blog!  I am busy trying to get a million things done and loving every minute of it!   On the go right now:
  • adding content to my www.theallergymom.com site (it is not up yet)
  • figuring out twitter (found some great allergy info on there...dairy,egg & nut free easter bunny chocolates from blue bear aware.com! and enjoying other moms' blogs about their allergy kids)
  • trying to get the launch of the new fun-school.ca website complete...handing over the reigns to the supervisor so that they have full control of the site now that I have completed designing it 
  • getting organized for the launch of my other new site for web design business
  • and getting this blog started!  Can't wait to create a new template for it!

Today I have spent my time online trying to get my Live Norwex site some attention.   As a mom of children with allergies and eczema, I have searched far and wide for green household cleaners, laundry detergent, etc that would be safer for their sensitive skin.  My friend Ginette introduced me to Norwex and I fell in love with their products.   I started out with the laundry detergent and the basic antibac package consisting of 2 microfiber cloths (the antibac enviro cloth for dusting and cleaning and the window polishing cloth for mirrors, glass and chrome)...

Finding Norwex has changed my life.   I no longer buy ANY chemical cleaners for our home and am able to clean my whole house using only these 2 cloths and water!  If you have chemical sensitivies, allergies, eczema or asthma, I highly recommend you learn more about Norwex.  


Please get in touch if you are interested in chatting about chemical-free cleaning with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome! Thanks for sharing your comment!